DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vote to pick my first mp skin!

MDKEY

Reactions
Hi guys and gals

Just a bit of fun, I wanna get my first mavic skin and thought I would throw it out to my fellow pilots! I've put together a short list from decal girl but feel free to also suggest a different site if there is something better out there.
I thought I may as well go for a bold look too and I haven't seen any other posts with these designs
IMG_8756.JPGIMG_8757.JPGIMG_8785.JPGIMG_8786.JPG

Thanks in advance to anyone who gets involved!

I guess I'm too conservative to give good advice here.
All those skins look like something a cat threw-up onto a bad '70's shag carpet to me.
I guess the upside is the mavic could have a lot of damage and you'd never be able to tell.

Reactions: Mantra
Ha thanks for the input Tray nice description! I just can't be bothered to wrap it in carbon or camo like most other mavics in the sky so thought I would try something a bit more crazy, I like crazy! (I must do going by my wife and kids!!!)
Can always peel it off and get something else if it looks ****

Hi guys and gals

Just a bit of fun, I wanna get my first mavic skin and thought I would throw it out to my fellow pilots! I've put together a short list from decal girl but feel free to also suggest a different site if there is something better out there.
I thought I may as well go for a bold look too and I haven't seen any other posts with these designs
View attachment 19038View attachment 19039View attachment 19040View attachment 19041

Thanks in advance to anyone who gets involved!
I like the skins, but aircraft performance always suffers from weight. I would forgo the skins for performance anytime. You don't see the skin when it's in the air. Also, performance means more flight time.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast