DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vote to pick my first mp skin!

MDKEY

Reactions
Hi guys and gals

Just a bit of fun, I wanna get my first mavic skin and thought I would throw it out to my fellow pilots! I've put together a short list from decal girl but feel free to also suggest a different site if there is something better out there.
I thought I may as well go for a bold look too and I haven't seen any other posts with these designs
IMG_8756.JPGIMG_8757.JPGIMG_8785.JPGIMG_8786.JPG

Thanks in advance to anyone who gets involved!

I guess I'm too conservative to give good advice here.
All those skins look like something a cat threw-up onto a bad '70's shag carpet to me.
I guess the upside is the mavic could have a lot of damage and you'd never be able to tell.

Reactions: Mantra
Ha thanks for the input Tray nice description! I just can't be bothered to wrap it in carbon or camo like most other mavics in the sky so thought I would try something a bit more crazy, I like crazy! (I must do going by my wife and kids!!!)
Can always peel it off and get something else if it looks ****

Hi guys and gals

Just a bit of fun, I wanna get my first mavic skin and thought I would throw it out to my fellow pilots! I've put together a short list from decal girl but feel free to also suggest a different site if there is something better out there.
I thought I may as well go for a bold look too and I haven't seen any other posts with these designs
View attachment 19038View attachment 19039View attachment 19040View attachment 19041

Thanks in advance to anyone who gets involved!
I like the skins, but aircraft performance always suffers from weight. I would forgo the skins for performance anytime. You don't see the skin when it's in the air. Also, performance means more flight time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive