DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vuzix M4000

winters3dvr

Reactions
I recently bought a Vuzix M400 and I thought they were okay but lacking and size of screen. Then I came across a Vuzix M4000 with the waveguide technology. These are their flagship industrial smart glasses. They work incredibly well. I'm still waiting on the M4000 but I wanted to buy a refurbished Inspire 2. So, I also bought a smart controller to fly my mavic 3. I think I'm going to stick with that and no longer need the m4000. They were used once in an industrial training seminar and then box back up again. When I receive them from Australia, I can send pictures to any prospective buyers. I'm just getting the word out early so that way I'll have people ready to check it out when it comes in a couple of weeks. Taking offers on pricing. They sell for $2,500 new but I'm not going to ask nearly that because I didn't pay nearly that. If you're interested, I'll have you check them out and then you can shoot me an offer. Thank you I've never done a classified on a forum before I hope I did it right.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas