DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waiting for the next release July 4th!

paulbuz4u

Reactions
Anyone else waiting for the next release of the goggles? Seems like it's been forever! Ordered end of may with July 4th ship date and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I also ordered in May when they first were offered for a July 4 shipment. No news yet.
It is just like my Mavic. Wait forever like it is Christmas eve and I am still a kid. They will eventually get here and they will be great. They will make DJI great again!

Reactions: gbracer08
Ordered mine on May 30th and still waiting. Contacted DJI on Friday because I’m concerned that they won’t arrive before the 8th when I leave for vacation. I’m more concerned they’ll arrive with no one to sign for it. Support indicated that they still plan on shipping on the 4th. Fingers crossed.

Ja ja ja ja ... I am checking the order on a daily basis ... to see if I see any activity.

I have had them for a few weeks and hate them and can't see the view on my ipad while using them. Plus I can't fly without them powered on! Now I can't figure out how to disconnect them from the drone! No one has done a video on how to disconnect them from my Mavic. Worst design ever, them are not easy to use!

I have had them for a few weeks and hate them and can't see the view on my ipad while using them. Plus I can't fly without them powered on! Now I can't figure out how to disconnect them from the drone! No one has done a video on how to disconnect them from my Mavic. Worst design ever, them are not easy to use!

LoL what?

Everything you wrote is nonsense.

1) Can't see view on iPad while using them.

Not sure what your saying here, but the tablet/phone shows everything it use to and it doesn't turn off? If your saying you can't see the screen because your googles are on, then that would be correct but you can titlt the googles up and see the screen again.

2) Can't fly with out them powered on.

Not true - Everything works the same and is irrelevant if the googles are on or off. You can power em down while flying and nothing changes.

3) I can't figure out how to disconnect them from the drone!

follow the instructions like you are disconnecting a controller

My iPad screen does not show the live feed from the camera. Yes, I can not operate the drone unless the goggles are on, it is weird. I will have to take pics and show you what I am talking about.

I chatted with dji online this morning and they are saying to expect an email soon for shipping. Release will be on time acording to dji. Fingers crossed for the people waiting on them for their vacations! I'll put up something when I get an email saying they are shipped. Hope my experience with them will be better than what a few people have said about theirs!

I received a "shipped" notice with tracking number, when they were shipped.

My order date is 31-may-2017. I still haven't received any shipment notification/update like Miguelst's screenshot shows Looks like they are not following a FIFO approach when shipping out orders [emoji19]

Maybe I misread Miguelst's screenshot. Even though it shows a shipping info section, there are no details under it. So I assume it's not shipped yet either. I don't even see that section yet when I pull up my order info in my DJI store account.

Mine will arrive this Thursday. I had ordered them from Best Buy last month.

MKT_WB_Spacer.gif

5872813_sd.jpg;canvasHeight=130;canvasWidth=130

DJI Goggles for select DJI Drones
Model: DJI GOGGLES(NA)
SKU: 5872813

QTY

Order currently in transit

ORDER SHIPPED ON:

MON 07/03

Virgle
ANCHORAGE, AK 99502

Last edited: