DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waiting for the next release July 4th!

I got mine and have been bench testing and maaaan these are sweet. This weekend I get to fly with them. OMG OMG OMG I can't wait. Tomorrow I'm plugging my laptop to this and play Ark. I wish someone figures out how to link head tracking. That would be legit.

I haven't even flown with then and this is cycle 2 for charging.

Attachments

• 20170710_183057.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 24
If anyone is tired of waiting, I have a pair for sale, I put them on twice and decided I can't see well with them.
Yeah I thought that there would be more space for glasses. Mine literally touch the lens and I'm afraid of scratching either. Thankfully I'm hella near sighted so I can do without the glasses but kinda sucks when I have to spot the Mavic.

Received mine yesterday. Picture quality is great but the fit of the headband kinda sucks! I have to have them pretty tight so they don't feel like they are going to fall off. I flew one battery last night and comparing the goggle one I have to the dji goggles is night and day! Loving the goggles but I'm hoping someone comes out with something that makes them make more contact with your head and comfortable. Feels kinda wobbly side to side too. I'm thinking an insert inside the headband that makes contact all the way around your head would be nice!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh