DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Waiting On Spring

You're even worse off than I am! Here in frozen New Hampshire, the problem (for me) is wind. It's a rare day where the wind is not too high, it's dry and not too cold to fly, for me, not the drone!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
You're even worse off than I am! Here in frozen New Hampshire, the problem (for me) is wind. It's a rare day where the wind is not too high, it's dry and not too cold to fly, for me, not the drone!
Well this morning the temp is
-11°F FEELS LIKE -26°F
Loading the garbage up in the back of the truck to go to the dumb and just about froze my butt off. Later today we have a
Winter weather travel advisory in effect this afternoon through Sunday morning.

Hazards:
Snow at times heavy. Total snow accumulations of 10 to 15 cm possible.
Reduced visibility in heavy snow.

From one extreme to the other. Cold then warms up and we get more snow. :rolleyes:

No joy for me. Been below freezing forever and I don't like being cold. Loose all my creativity. Even tried taking out the cinema camera and watched a blotch of condensation form between the uv filter and the nd filter. Uphill battle all around. Maybe next month. Till then I'll watch videos here. Thanks for posting btw!

Spouse and I are thinking about a road trip south to NC and SC in a week or so, since the medium term forecast in New England is for continued cold weather. Maybe go to DC for some illegal drone flying? (just kidding...)

Looking forward to March when it will start to warm up and hopefully stop snowing 🙃

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That film was beautifully done but so grim!I cannot even imagine flying in that with those temperatures. Fingers crossed for an early spring for you people!

Dale
Miami
row-of-palms-fairchild-jpg.144140

That film was beautifully done but so grim!I cannot even imagine flying in that with those temperatures. Fingers crossed for an early spring for you people!

Dale
Miami
row-of-palms-fairchild-jpg.144140
Thanks Dale.
Lived up in the north all my life so I am kind of used to it but I do admit the winters are long and can be very hard on us older folk. My brother was a teacher in Freeport Bahamas and spent a few Christams's there. I did miss the snow on Christmas day but not the cold that goes with it.
Oh well you have to make the best of what you have and try to have fun.
Flying drones helps pass the time.

Thanks Dale.
Lived up in the north all my life so I am kind of used to it but I do admit the winters are long and can be very hard on us older folk. My brother was a teacher in Freeport Bahamas and spent a few Christams's there. I did miss the snow on Christmas day but not the cold that goes with it.
Oh well you have to make the best of what you have and try to have fun.
Flying drones helps pass the time.
No need to remind me. I was born and grew up in Chicago near the lake. Many a snowstorm covered my car to the point where it was invisible. I nearly had a heart attack at age 8 shoveling the driveway. (joking). I drove one hour each way on a slushy, salt-laden "express"ways from the north side to the side side for school. I was literally pushed down Michigan avenue by wind gusts standing on an icy sidewalk. Etc. etc. etc. I finally left Chicago for more school in St. Louis, then, further education in Miami. I never looked north again.

Now, if and when I want snow, I go to Colorado to ski.

Dale

• Haha
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiremobiledevelopers