DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wall charger w/ ipad mini 4

samd012

Reactions
Does anyone else have an issue when charging your ipad (preferably mini 4) from one of the usb ports on the mavic wall charger. I tried several cables including original apple and my mini will not charge from it. Just wanted to get some feedback

thx

I never tried with the genuine Dji wall charger since I bough that blue 5-in-1 mavic charger. No issues with it ever since.
Perhaps your charger's USB has some issue.

[Edit]
I own an iPad mini 4 btw.

I have tried charging the iPad Air 2 from the Mavic charger and no go. Says plugged in not charging. I have to use a normal wall charger.

Well that stinks, now I need to carry a block too :(
My bag just fits everything perfect.

My iPad 4 mini will not charge via the usb on the standard DJI Charger. But that's not a concern as it will charge on my 5 in 1 charger, I charge 3 batteries, Controller & iPad mini 4 all together in 1hr-15 minutes

I may break down and get one. I use the DJI bag for portability and like how small it is and carries everything but they do seem pretty awesome.
Kind of ridiculous how the original charger will not work and the car charger is a pos too.
See my post here.
Cases?????

My iPad 4 mini charges fine on the usb port of the Mavic charger. I haven't had an issue yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard