DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Want to have 2 displays on a MP w/ 1xRC

goixiz

Reactions
Is it possible to have an Ipad and an Iphone displaying what the camera sees ?
One RC is connected via OTG to the ipadmini4 for controls and standard use. The other Iphone via either lightning cable or wifi from RC - is just for my companion to view and no controls required.

If mirroring is able on my ipad to the iphone and wont hinders my controls of the RC than thats an option

Objective : is to have a second person able to view from the RC cam (with no controls) If control the cam is capable thats even better but as of now not reqd.

Thanks in advance

If control the cam is capable thats even better but as of now not reqd.

What I do is to use a second controller, bind it to the drone as a slave controller and let the 2nd person monitor it with a second device. Of course that would require you have an additional controller. They can control the tilt (pitch) of the camera without interfering with your control, which is what you wanted as "even better."

What I do is to use a second controller, bind it to the drone as a slave controller and let the 2nd person monitor it with a second device. Of course that would require you have an additional controller. They can control the tilt (pitch) of the camera without interfering with your control, which is what you wanted as "even better."
thanks for the info unfortunately that mean i need an additional RC for the mavic which can be $$$

I mirror my iPhone while flying.

You can do it really easy with Apple TV, or by downloading lonelyscreen onto any pc. You will need your phone and computer to be on the same WiFi network.

Reactions: goixiz
I mirror my iPhone while flying.

You can do it really easy with Apple TV, or by downloading lonelyscreen onto any pc. You will need your phone and computer to be on the same WiFi network.
unfortunately i need this when in a remote area no wifi maybe no data...so unless i can mirror to an iphone i wont have apple tv

unfortunately i need this when in a remote area no wifi maybe no data...so unless i can mirror to an iphone i wont have apple tv

You can use any inexpensive WiFi router and power it from an inverter in your car. It doesn’t need internet connectivity. Lots of us have one or two laying around.

I use iOS. There are apps out there that allow streaming to another device.

Litchi (connected to remote via OTG) with Litchi Vue (on second device, connected to the first one via wifi) for example.

Regards
Kay

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54