DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Want to sell my Mavic 2 Pro, can I delete the internal flight logs before I sell ?

Mossie

Reactions
Is there any way these can be deleted, don't particularly want my flight logs going to some unknown buyer.

Reactions: ff22
Is there any way these can be deleted, don't particularly want my flight logs going to some unknown buyer.
no i believe the flight logs are linked to your DJI REGISTRATION DETAILS that are particular to you if you sold the drone to someone else they would have to use there e mail address to log on to access the app and therefore your flight logs would not be visible to them and they would have to create a new password and register to be able to fly

How about a known buyer?

How about a known buyer?
even if you know them, for them to take on the drone unless you allow them to use your e mail address and pass code they would not be able to use it. if you have more than one drone as i do then they are both linked to my registration with DJI and when i go into my flight logs in the app it shows both my drones individually and my total flight time and experience when i sync my logs because both drones are linked to my e mail and password

Three points
1. If you've seen what is in flight records, there isn't much in them to be worried about anyway
2. No, you can't delete them but they get overwritten by more recent records anyway
3. Mavic 2 encrypts the onboard flight logs so that only DJI can read them anyway

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
googleplazadorn