DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Want to switch from mavic 2 pro to Mavic air 2.

Mav.phant.inspire

Reactions
Hey guys, I got a M2P fly more combo that will be back from dji it is being replaced under dji care refresh that’s valid till September. I’d definitely like to switch up for the Mavic air 2. How much do you guys think I should ask for my drone with all accessories?

Not so fast, better to wait for the Mavic 4 Super Pro. It's supposed to have tail fins, a landau top, and big chrome bumpers.:)
On what proofs are you base your statement?
Those are my proofs:
Dji is consistent with their release of new drone series after 2 years period. For example mavic air - 2018/mavic air 2 - 2020, mavic pro 2016/mavic 2 series 2018.
Mavic air 2 is much cheaper and surpass mavic 2 series in many ways.
Autel evo 2 series competition.

Interesting ... The Mavic Air 2 is still a little brother to the Mavic 2 Pro ... it would be a 'switch down' rather than a switch up ...
The MA2 camera has a 1/2" sensor, while the M2P is 1" - so you are definitely downgrading camera-wise ...

I agree I wouldn’t switch for 2 reasons. You’re not gonna get your money back in value. 2 it’s really a downgrade.

Reactions: TTP and parkgt
My spin on this is if you have a Mavic 2 Zoom, the Mavic Air 2 will give you a non-zoom larger sensor but you give up the top and side sensors... I *think* they only help with quick shots which are only 1080P? So no big deal... the 4K hyperlapse of the MA2 is cool.... Personally, I'm keeping my dynamic duo of a M2P and M2Z sharing the batteries, spare props, charger and Smart Controller! I'll re-visit a trade when M3 shows up on the scene --- late 2020 maybe? Time will tell.

Reactions: MGVision

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast