DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wanting to upgrade from Mavic mini to Mini 2 OR Mavic Air 2

Swiater

Reactions
Greetings all! Well with all these new drones, I am at a fork. I currently have a Mavic Mini as my first ever drone. I am at a point where I want to upgrade. I am eyeing the Mini 2 and the Mavic Air 2. As of right now I am just a casual flyer BUT I wouldn't mind having the semi-pro capability maybe later on. The price point is a little catching point BUT not a killing point. I have watched review after review but I think what it comes down to is how quiet the air 2 actually is. I am a photographer and I really like all the photo capabilities the Air 2 has BUT the Mini 2 has some excellent features as well....HELP! LOL

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
Greetings all! Well with all these new drones, I am at a fork. I currently have a Mavic Mini as my first ever drone. I am at a point where I want to upgrade. I am eyeing the Mini 2 and the Mavic Air 2. As of right now I am just a casual flyer BUT I wouldn't mind having the semi-pro capability maybe later on. The price point is a little catching point BUT not a killing point. I have watched review after review but I think what it comes down to is how quiet the air 2 actually is. I am a photographer and I really like all the photo capabilities the Air 2 has BUT the Mini 2 has some excellent features as well....HELP! LOL
This is easy decision for you.
You mention you are photographer. The MA2 is a superior drone in all aspect VS the MM2 and the price is close.
I own both drones and the MA2 is a better drone with superior camera, flying characteristics, 48 Megapixels, the video is amazing even has HDR.

Since you already own the MM1, go for the MA2. Or if you are a fan like me, get both !!
Just my opinion.

Reactions: Thomas B
If budget is not an issue, purchase the MA2.

Reactions: Thomas B
This is easy decision for you.
You mention you are photographer. The MA2 is a superior drone in all aspect VS the MM2 and the price is close.
I own both drones and the MA2 is a better drone with superior camera, flying characteristics, 48 Megapixels, the video is amazing even has HDR.

Since you already own the MM1, go for the MA2. Or if you are a fan like me, get both !!
Just my opinion.
How is the noise level with the MA2? I like to stay as quiet as possible...LOL

Think about what you need it for. If you have been satisfied with the mini. Than you know that you will be happy with the mini 2. Why spend double on something that you probably won’t be using the extra bells and whistles that you’re paying extra for...

I have both. The MA2 is more $$s and it is louder. Also larger, so easier to see.

I'm a photographer also, The MA2 is far superior in many ways. (See another post in this thread.) I have the MM1 and still fly it for fun, but when I want a better video/photographs, I fly the MA2, get it if it's in your budget, you won't be disappointed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost