DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Warner and Swasey Observatory

Good flight!
Interesting. It looks like it is in a neighborhood. In its condition, it doesn't look like it will be used again. Are there any plans to remove the facility?

Good flight!
Interesting. It looks like it is in a neighborhood. In its condition, it doesn't look like it will be used again. Are there any plans to remove the facility?
It's been abandoned for decades I don't think they have any plans to remove it. I'm originally from Seattle, there are almost no vacant lots in that city. This is in Cleveland (specifically East Cleveland), a neighborhood that was "red lined" in the 50's. I'm not sure if you know the history of banks red lining specific neighborhoods, hopefully we can get critical race theory taught in schools so future generations will know how red lining affected large areas and still holds certain racial groups back to this day. There are entire blocks in East Cleveland with abandoned houses and businesses, crime is super high in the area. So, to wrap up this answer... this building isn't going anywhere.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise