DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warning: Braking now. Return sticks to midpoints, then continue flying.

WobblingWillie

Reactions
Reactions: Zoomzoom
Were you flying toward the sun? The sunlight often triggers the front sensors.

Reactions: mnis and HVYMTL
And sometimes there can be obstacles you don't even realize were there. I had my Mavic Pro brake once because of a flock of pigeons that flew in front of it from so far off to the side that I didn't even know they were there.

Thanks guys. I'll recheck the video closely.

It happened twice today on 2 different flights. Both times there were no obstacle warnings, just "braking". In checking headings of both instances, it could have been the sun. Both times I was heading roughly SSW to SW.

Reactions: Bill combs
Happened to me this morning also.
M2Z
Sport mode
45mph
Heading S
250'
8mi E Colorado Springs (nothing out there but jack rabbits and pronghorn)

It happened twice today on 2 different flights. Both times there were no obstacle warnings, just "braking". In checking headings of both instances, it could have been the sun. Both times I was heading roughly SSW to SW.
i’ve had the same issue with my mpp,the front sensors need calibration nothing more to it.

Reactions: Jim Padgett
Yes, the home point was well established. I was 10,100 feet into a 12,000 foot run. ;-) And Bill I'll calibrate those front sensors this weekend. Thanks for the input.

i’ve had the same issue with my mpp,the front sensors need calibration nothing more to it.

Thanks, I'll run a cal this evening. Never happened before though, maybe a gremlin.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki