DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warning messages

closetmonster

Reactions
I recently purchased a Mavic Air 2 and have been trying to familiarize myself with it (via reading the owners manual, watching videos, etc) before attempting any of the intelligent flight modes. In the manual it keeps saying” Read and understand warning messages....”; I’ve used the ‘find’ feature to scan all 54 pages and I can’t find examples of these warning messages so I can understand them. Does anyone here know what these messages say? I’m also an owner of a P3P so I do have some background with DJI products, if that helps at all. Thanks in advance for any help!

I recently purchased a Mavic Air 2 and have been trying to familiarize myself with it (via reading the owners manual, watching videos, etc) before attempting any of the intelligent flight modes. In the manual it keeps saying” Read and understand warning messages....”; I’ve used the ‘find’ feature to scan all 54 pages and I can’t find examples of these warning messages so I can understand them. Does anyone here know what these messages say? I’m also an owner of a P3P so I do have some background with DJI products, if that helps at all. Thanks in advance for any help!
Unfortunately not gonna happen, DJI seems like talking to a brick wall on this subject. Your going to get a multitude of warning messages and as a P3P pilot myself...we aren't even in the ball park to the myriad of stupidity of these messages now. Something so simple and yet no one as I can tell knows the answer, from Go 3, to Go 4 to now Fly App....see this "Official" thread from DJI : In-flight warning messages list?

Best I can tell you is if you get a vibration (Will be on your device not the RC) and warning is red or audible, pay very close attention and probably come home and land.

As I am retired with nothing better to do I will make a post about them and let all users post screen shots and in a few months cross post that data to a weblink site and various forums ;)

IF moderators agree, we can use this thread as a start for these for this site...So anyone have screen shots of any message...this is the place to post it :p

Last edited:
Reactions: closetmonster
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland closetmonster.

I'm not sure what, if any messages appear when flying the P3P, but the messages that pop up on the screen are warnings such as airspace, battery, GPS, compass, altitude / distance limit, etc.

They'll pop up from time to time.

Some messages are in red and may stay on the screen until you dismiss it.

Others may be in yellow that come and go such as "CPU fully loaded.." but you may not see this as you are flying and keeping an eye on the aircraft.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Thomas B
Unfortunately not gonna happen, DJI seems like talking to a brick wall on this subject. Your going to get a multitude of warning messages and as a P3P pilot myself...we aren't even in the ball park to the myriad of stupidity of these messages now. something so simple and yet no one as I can tell knows the answer, from Go 3, to Go 4 to now Fly App....see this "Official" thread from DJI : In-flight warning messages list?
Thanks Repaid, I’ll click your link and check it out!

Thanks MA2 317, I’m looking forward to all the great info I’ll read here!

Recommend practicing in a large open area until you are confident about VLOS while checking the alerts. More info is in the full manual on the DJI website.

Recommend practicing in a large open area until you are confident about VLOS while checking the alerts. More info is in the full manual on the DJI website.
Hi Thomas, thanks for your advice. Is there a different manual than the 54 page one? I downloaded the 54 page owners manual and did a FIND ON PAGE search and came up empty handed on a list of warnings and what they mean ?

Hi Thomas, thanks for your advice. Is there a different manual than the 54 page one? I downloaded the 54 page owners manual and did a FIND ON PAGE search and came up empty handed on a list of warnings and what they mean ?
Hmmmm.... when I get home I’ll check... thought it was in the MA2 manual... I think it’s missing from the MA1 manual. But, yes the 50-60 page full manual.

Well, I’m thinking this is a mute point. I have been doing my own research while checking back here and it appears there is nothing definitive about the warnings spelled out anywhere. I’ll keep checking back to see if a member comes along who can shed some insight. Thanks to everyone who has chimed in so far.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J