DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warranty repairs.

Fattybolatty

Reactions
Hi all, having the compass error flash up on my phone pretty much every time i fly. I have one of the first run of the mavics which seem to have this issue. I have contacted tech support who suggest it is sent back for repair,here is where my issues start. They sent me a link to fill in my details,this is fine but it seems i have to pay for the postage to the netherlands( i am in the uk) I contacted support again reminding them that this should be covered under warranty and they should pay for post but all they sent me back was the same link again and a response in a little bit of english which made little sense.

Ralf R (Support)

Aug 19, 21:24 CST

Hi Ren ,

Thank you for your inquiry about the repair process. The repair fee will depend from the result of the damage assessment that will be showing on the quotation and will be sent by email. If your aircraft is a year old then your aircraft is still in warranty and still have the warranty repair. Hope this helps?

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact DJI Europe Support, Mon-Fri 8:30AM - 5:00PM (UTC+1) via the following three channels:

Tel Support: +31 20 654 5202
Email: [email protected]
Online Support: DJI Support - Here for You

Best Regards,
Ralf
DJI Support

Has anyone sent a mavic back for warranty work,did you have to pay for postage?

Typically you will pay for shipping to DJI, they will pay for shipping back to you.
True, some companies will pay shipping both ways on a warranty claim, but not all. The way DJI handles customer service it does not surprise me that you have to pay for shipping to them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998