DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wasted Day

THE CYBORG

Reactions
Lovely day so I thought it’s time to get the video of the boats that I had planed.
WRONG.
Got home & loaded up my video’s on the PC and messed up, my gimbal control looks terrible, not soothe at all.
I may be able to salvage some with a little drastic editing.

I got one half decent 360 panorama out of a full day, disappointed with myself to say the least.
Posting the pano because it,s the only thing I got.

Lovely day so I thought it’s time to get the video of the boats that I had planed.
WRONG.
Got home & loaded up my video’s on the PC and messed up, my gimbal control looks terrible, not soothe at all.

I got one half decent 360 panorama out of a full day, disappointed with myself to say the least.

You should be happy - that is a nice looking panorama Thumbswayup
Where I am is controlled airspace and I need to request flight authorization 24 hrs b4 I fly so I can't just decide to go out and take advantage of a nice day. The weather can change drastically in 24 hrs :mad:

Reactions: THE CYBORG
WRONG.

Looks great! How do you get the full 360?

WRONG.

Been there. My condolences.
Some days the magic works, some days it doesn’t.

WRONG.

Wow, That Pano is beautiful! I aint got nuthing like it with my original Mavic aIR

I tried to copy your 360 pano, So I flew for five minutes snapped 30 Jpegs. Went inside and wasted the day trying to stitch my images together. I struggled for six hours with Adobe and other photoshop programs and finally gave up. I'm now positive that - I'm no editor. Wasted day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J