DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Water World

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This is the video I planned to make as a goal of my camping trip last fall that ended with a crash and loss of my MPP on the Peshekee River. Since I’m not doing much flying due to the winter weather, I thought I’d finally finish it.

If you are so inclined, here is the rest of the story on that crash…
Free Mavic Pro Platinum
And
Would You Drive A Thousand Miles for a Free Mavic Pro?

And as for the production of the Water World video, my wife Nancy not only assisted with VLOS issues in the field, she was the producer of the green screen sequence. Fun stuff.
Please enjoy!

@RadioFlyerMan ,another one of your magnificent shorts ,always enjoyable to watch ,not only for your flying skills ,but from the production side as well .

RFM, I got the goose bumps watching this video. You my friend are very talented. Music score was spot on. Can't imagine the time it took you to do this project. ?

Reactions: old man mavic
This is the video I planned to make as a goal of my camping trip last fall that ended with a crash and loss of my MPP on the Peshekee River. Since I’m not doing much flying due to the winter weather, I thought I’d finally finish it.

Free Mavic Pro Platinum
And

And as for the production of the Water World video, my wife Nancy not only assisted with VLOS issues in the field, she was the producer of the green screen sequence. Fun stuff.
Please enjoy!
Hi John and Nancy,
that is like real cinema wow ?? The beginning is really amazing, compliments to the green-screen Lady and to you! This is a video "not like all others" Fanciful opening and amazing shots of the beautiful locations! I enjoyed it very much, thanks for sharing and once again, big compliment to both of you! ????
cheers Paul

@RadioFlyerMan ,another one of your magnificent shorts ,always enjoyable to watch ,not only for your flying skills ,but from the production side as well .
RFM, I got the goose bumps watching this video. You my friend are very talented. Music score was spot on. Can't imagine the time it took you to do this project. ?
Hi John and Nancy,
that is like real cinema wow ?? The beginning is really amazing, compliments to the green-screen Lady and to you! This is a video "not like all others" Fanciful opening and amazing shots of the beautiful locations! I enjoyed it very much, thanks for sharing and once again, big compliment to both of you! ????
cheers Paul

Thank you all. Your comments motivate me to make more "weird" videos. However, I am getting tired of simple landscape scenes. I have one coming this spring, but this summer I'm planning to create theme videos focused on objects. We'll see if such a thing can be interesting/entertaining...

And Nancy says "Hi".

Free Mavic Pro Platinum
And

Please enjoy!

Well done! The music was a great match for the edit. I really enjoyed watching your video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000