DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Watkins Glen State Park

cheezstake

Reactions

On my way back home from Niagara Falls I stopped off at Watkins glen state park. Unfortunately the trail was closed for the season and under construction, which meant I wasn't able to enter the main portion of the trail. I was able to cross a bridge on top of the trail and send my mavic in for a quick glimpse of the area below, which looks incredible. I cant wait to go back next season to fully hike the trail. Hope you guys enjoy. I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this video because I wasn't able to get that much footage, but its been so long since I uploaded anything that I figured I would anyway.

On my way back home from Niagara Falls I stopped off at Watkins glen state park. Unfortunately the trail was closed for the season and under construction, which meant I wasn't able to enter the main portion of the trail. I was able to cross a bridge on top of the trail and send my mavic in for a quick glimpse of the area below, which looks incredible. I cant wait to go back next season to fully hike the trail. Hope you guys enjoy. I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this video because I wasn't able to get that much footage, but its been so long since I uploaded anything that I figured I would anyway.
Beautiful.

Great video! Just so you know, you need a permit to fly a drone in any NYS state park. And the permit requires you to have insurance. It’s also a one-time use permit. believe me, I found this out the hard way. I was flying in Seneca lake state park and was spoken to a park ranger.

Reactions: ksmusa
We're going to be in Watkins Glenn in August, and this is now on the list of places to see while we're there!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun