DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Way Down Upon the Suwannee River... bottom

DirtyLikaRat

Reactions
Yepper. My Second Mavic 2 Zoom now rests at the bottom of the Suwannee river, just outside the wall of Suwannee springs. I've thought about throwing on my wetsuit and mask and doing a salvage mission. But it's cold and would it even be worth it. My video feed froze as I passed thru the archway above the small waterfall exiting the springs into the river. When the lagged video kicked back in...it was already hitting the water. SMH

• Sad
Reactions: RTKD and Paulf10
Yepper. My Second Mavic 2 Zoom now rests at the bottom of the Suwannee river, just outside the wall of Suwannee springs. I've thought about throwing on my wetsuit and mask and doing a salvage mission. But it's cold and would it even be worth it. My video feed froze as I passed thru the archway above the small waterfall exiting the springs into the river. When the lagged video kicked back in...it was already hitting the water. SMH

Sorry to hear about that!

Are you curious as to why it happened?

The loss of video indicates a potential disconnect from your RC. RTH would have activated and unless it was set to hover it would have rose up to hit the bridge. Flight logs would help determine cause.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear