DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Way of reinstalling firmware?

Blizzer3

Reactions
I'm looking for a way to reinstall latest firmware?
Only had it for 2 days and I'm facing multiple issues.
Such as random GPS loss. Even when it says I got GPS sat (12+)
IMU heading exception
It told me that it was an obstacle while I was 40m up in the air with nothing within 10m of it.
I lose video

You can downgrade/upgrade/reset the Mavic firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 app. It's available for download on the Mavic downloads page.

Did upgrading the firmware cause all of these problems? If so, then downgrading or resetting the firmware might be worth a try.

The last issue you noted above was most likely caused by the sun shining into the front sensors. You can disable the sensors mid-flight if you run into that problem again.

IMU heading exception
It told me that it was an obstacle while I was 40m up in the air with nothing within 10m of it.
I lose video
When downgrading to the previous firmware, is it necessary to downgrade the iOS app? I assume this is done through iTunes if needed. Will the RC need downgrading through
Dji Assist also?

With .05 FW I'm having issues with the video feed dropping out for a second at a time, with full HD strength. Even happens close to home. I went back and looked at pre-update cached videos....no dropouts when close to home

Thanks!

IMU heading exception
I lose video
I see this post is over 4 years old. Did you ever get the issue resolved? I'm having troubles due to a firmware upgrade (everything was working fine). I have downloaded and installed the DJI app and it WILL NOT refresh the current firmware or even regress to an earlier version. The smart controller keeps telling me I have the latest version, but I suspect the version is corrupt

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61