DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wayfair Cheap Price

Just be careful to know, even though there are returns possible, this is what you are putting into your cart and it doesn't say Mini 4 Pro:

DJI Mavic Mini - Drone FlyCam Quadcopter UAV with 2.7K Camera 3-Axis Gimbal GPS 30min Flight Time, less than 0.55lbs​

Yeah, the title says mavic mini but the description says Mini 4 Pro - for the price it would seem to have to be a mavic mini. I'm half tempted to buy one just in case - maybe it is one of those stupid pricing bugs.

How is this real? Wayfair is reliable but... Maybe I should buy to have as a spare

it's not. It's a total scam. It's not Wayfair.

Did you take a look at the URL? "ositsdkfer.quest"? Seriously?

1000019835.jpg

Yeah, the title says mavic mini but the description says Mini 4 Pro - for the price it would seem to have to be a mavic mini. I'm half tempted to buy one just in case - maybe it is one of those stupid pricing bugs.

You'd feel better just Zelle'ing that money to me. At least I'll say "thanks" instead of laughing at you, and it'll be an honest transaction 😁

Gotta be careful with ads on Facebook. There are so many scams on there.

I ordered but using PayPal linked to AmEx so I feel protected if I have to make a claim - I hope.
Get ready to make that claim :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liquidsane