DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoint in Hyperlapse mode wrong altitude

Sawina

Reactions
Hi,

I'm having a big problem with the waypoint feature in hyperlapse on my Mavic 3.

I am waiting for a large amount of satellites before takeoff. During the flight, I activate the hyperlapse function and in it I designate the waypoint of the drone's flight path at the height I am interested in (70m AGL). I am saving the route. I land to replace the battery, take off again from the same place with a large number of satellites and load the previously saved route. I click on the RC PRO start recording screen and the drone heads to the first point and performs a previously recorded route at a different altitude, once it is 50m AGL and the second time 105m AGL. Has anyone encountered this problem and somehow solved it?

Hi,

I'm having a big problem with the waypoint feature in hyperlapse on my Mavic 3.

I am waiting for a large amount of satellites before takeoff. During the flight, I activate the hyperlapse function and in it I designate the waypoint of the drone's flight path at the height I am interested in (70m AGL). I am saving the route. I land to replace the battery, take off again from the same place with a large number of satellites and load the previously saved route. I click on the RC PRO start recording screen and the drone heads to the first point and performs a previously recorded route at a different altitude, once it is 50m AGL and the second time 105m AGL. Has anyone encountered this problem and somehow solved it?
Well, THATs kind of a problem…
I’m interested too.

I think because of every GPS unit always have more error in vertical axis compare to horizontal axis.

But 55 meters difference is a pretty large error. That seems a bit much.
That could put you in a tree or onto a building

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka