DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints 2.0??

vascodixon

Reactions
I am very new to the drone world, and I just found out about waypoint 2.0. My question is, with the smart controller, can I create a mission on my computer, and then load it onto my smart controller? Also, I am assuming the to Controller (of course) has to be on, and the drone has to be on at the time of setting up your route. It seems to me, that by the time I did all that the first battery would be about dead? Yes, I do realize that I can do all that from home prior to going out, but I am just thinking about when I am out traveling, and come up on a nice location to explore. Thank you in advance for your help.

I am very new to the drone world, and I just found out about waypoint 2.0. My question is, with the smart controller, can I create a mission on my computer, and then load it onto my smart controller? Also, I am assuming the to Controller (of course) has to be on, and the drone has to be on at the time of setting up your route. It seems to me, that by the time I did all that the first battery would be about dead? Yes, I do realize that I can do all that from home prior to going out, but I am just thinking about when I am out traveling, and come up on a nice location to explore. Thank you in advance for your help.

I don't have a Smart RC, but the Waypoints can't be programmed outside the Controller. With applications like Dronelink or Litchi Mission Hub you can do that and then load the mission in your aircraft. That's the main reason I'm using Litchi to plan my flights in my computer.

Reactions: jake20934
I don't have a Smart RC, but the Waypoints can't be programmed outside the Controller. With applications like Dronelink or Litchi Mission Hub you can do that and then load the mission in your aircraft. That's the main reason I'm using Litchi to plan my flights in my computer.
Thank you very much.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925