DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints Mission: Pausing at waypoints?

Citizen Flier

Reactions
I just flew my first Waypoints Mission (M2P / SC / Go4). At each waypoint the bird paused, turned, then proceeded. I did not select "Arc" mode as that prohibits programmed camera commands (!). Are the pauses at waypoint SOP? Any video footage with the pauses would be unusable. And I don't even understand what DJI expects us to do with Arc Mode if there are no camera control options. I guess you simply start recording prior to starting the (Arc) waypoint mission? Please don't suggest Litchi, as I'm simply trying to make Go4 Waypoints work at this point. If not, THEN I will look into Litchi. Thanks

I just flew my first Waypoints Mission (M2P / SC / Go4). At each waypoint the bird paused, turned, then proceeded. I did not select "Arc" mode as that prohibits programmed camera commands (!). Are the pauses at waypoint SOP? Any video footage with the pauses would be unusable. And I don't even understand what DJI expects us to do with Arc Mode if there are no camera control options. I guess you simply start recording prior to starting the (Arc) waypoint mission? Please don't suggest Litchi, as I'm simply trying to make Go4 Waypoints work at this point. If not, THEN I will look into Litchi. Thanks
How bizarre, I too did my first mission today with exactly the same set up and noticed the same small pause between each leg, aside from this pause im really happy with the video I captured...

Reactions: Citizen Flier
OK experts, is there any way to mitigate this annoying pause?

If using Arc mode, can the camera be controlled by the pilot?

Isn’t the time on waypoint a setting? I think I saw it. 0 seconds then should do it instead of a default

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven