DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints not Loading to phone

kpmac

Reactions
I can't get my waypoint missions to load from my pc to my phone. When I try to log in it tells me my password/email is wrong. If I try to reset it the email never comes for the reset after I click submit. Anyone have an idea what is going on? (Mini se and HP laptop.)

I can't get my waypoint missions to load from my pc to my phone. When I try to log in it tells me my password/email is wrong. If I try to reset it the email never comes for the reset after I click submit. Anyone have an idea what is going on? (Mini se and HP laptop.)
Which app are you referring to? Contact the app support directly as the password reset is a problem they will need to resolve. You can also (if your browser saves passwords) look up the password and make sure you're entering it correctly

Sorry! Litchi app on galaxy android phone.
Contact the app support directly as the password reset is a problem they will need to resolve. You can also (if your browser saves passwords) look up the password and make sure you're entering it correctly

Thanks. I found the password in my browser settings. I didn't even know I could do that. That solved my issue. I can now log in!

Reactions: GFields
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54