DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints Option

zinko

Reactions
Hello

Today after looong time not flying my mavic 3 i set up a waypoint.

Can somebody tell me where is option continue after rc signal is lost? I dont find it anymore?

Hello

Today after looong time not flying my mavic 3 i set up a waypoint.

Can somebody tell me where is option continue after rc signal is lost? I dont find it anymore?
Hello~

After you have plan your waypoints and poi, click next.
It will bring you to 'Check waypoint flight settings' where you can choose:
- Global Speed
- End of Flight behavior
- Signal lost behavior <- default is RTH. click it change to continue.
- Start point

Slovenija.

I dont see this option anymore wtf?
One of the recent Mavic 3 FW updates had EU region specific changes, for EU compliance, including losing this Waypoint option of LSMC, as well as removing all user control over the landing LED, which then remains in Auto only. Fortunately, for those of us in the U.S., those FW changes were not also U.S. changes, as I had first feared! If you fly your Mavic 3 outside of the EU, like in the U.S., you would likely regain those options, as they are now GPS specific to your location, much like FCC and CE power limits that affect signal range.

Last edited:
Omg thanx

Is there way to get this back somehow?
Not that I am aware of. All recent FW updates are anti-rollback!
However, it is possible that an FCC hack could restore the functionality, depending upon how the FCC hack works in the EU. If it works by tricking the drone into thinking it is in the U.S., it might also enable the other U.S. capabilities.

How can i try this? Where can i get this fcc hack?

Thank you

How can i try this? Where can i get this fcc hack?

Thank you
You'll have to search for it on your own, here, on the forum, or elsewhere. I have no personal familiarity with it, other than having read about it from EU pilots. Just search for "FCC hack". It also might not still work on your FW version, as DJI is very good at plugging hacks! Worth a try, though!

Somebody try this??

Somebody try this??
It's iOS only, so no RC Pro or RC use. It can also be broken at any time by any Fly update or future Mavic 3 FW update, assuming it even works now. Even if it works, still no assurance that it is based upon GPS spoofing, which is the only way it could help you with Waypoint LSMC.

Ok i am ios user. BUT.. there is UDID from my phone requaired… Is safe to give them this number?? What can they get from me if i give them this code?

One of the recent Mavic 3 FW updates had EU region specific changes, for EU compliance, including losing this Waypoint option of LSMC, as well as removing all user control over the landing LED, which then remains in Auto only. Fortunately, for those of us in the U.S., those FW changes were not also U.S. changes, as I had first feared! If you fly your Mavic 3 outside of the EU, like in the U.S., you would likely regain those options, as they are now GPS specific to your location, much like FCC and CE power limits that affect signal range.
That sucks. Glad I'm not European.

Ok i am ios user. BUT.. there is UDID from my phone requaired… Is safe to give them this number?? What can they get from me if i give them this code?
I think it just ties the activation to the unique serial number of the phone/iPad, so the app can't be shared or reused on another device.

That sucks. Glad I'm not European.
Fortunately, in most cases, DJI updates with compliance restrictions like this are region based, instead of completely global! However, we got blasted with RID broadcasting in the U.S. even on the FAA RID EXEMPT Mini 3 Pro! In order to get the latest DJI goodies, you have to also accept the poison pill of RID, whether the FAA requires it of you or not!

Reactions: Filmarik
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_