DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints

NLOL

Reactions
I read the User Manual. All that I saw on waypoints was:

Waypoints: The aircraft automatically takes photos on a flight path of two to five waypoints and generates a timelapse video. The aircraft can fly in order from waypoint 1 to 5 or 5 to 1. Follow the steps below to use Waypoints.1. Set the desired waypoints and the lens direction.2. Set the interval time, video duration, and max speed. The screen displays the number of photos that will be taken and how long the shooting time will be.3. Tap the shutter button to begin....

Where can I find information on entering waypoints and how to initiate a waypoint guided flight?

The manual is really bad at explaining it. There's a good video somewhere on Youtube though. You basically start a waypoint hyperlapse, fly the flight, mark your way points, and then you can have the bird fly it backwards, or start from your starting point and fly it forwards again. I think once you start it, it should be pretty obvious. Only works in Hyperlapse, and the 5 max as noted.

Edit:

Here's the video;

I read the User Manual. All that I saw on waypoints was:

Waypoints: The aircraft automatically takes photos on a flight path of two to five waypoints and generates a timelapse video. The aircraft can fly in order from waypoint 1 to 5 or 5 to 1. Follow the steps below to use Waypoints.1. Set the desired waypoints and the lens direction.2. Set the interval time, video duration, and max speed. The screen displays the number of photos that will be taken and how long the shooting time will be.3. Tap the shutter button to begin....

Where can I find information on entering waypoints and how to initiate a waypoint guided flight?

That’s just for hyperlapses so you need to be in that mode

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d