DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

We have a nasty chem fire going on here in Houston.

Used to live in Alvin and worked in the HL&P warehouse down there.... was there when this happened in the seventies. It’s amazing and dangerous.

Sorry I couldn't help myself. If there is heavy metal backgroun music near you & your fire, that when to get out

Nice panorama! Do you have the complete 360 view? It's for viewing in my Oculus Go

Sry to jack your thread there Nate. Nice shots.
Is this the Deer Park Fire?

They said it's Naptha burning.
The officials sounded really nervous though

Is he ok? I heard it was evacuated, had been burning for awhile before the "Pepkon Shot" explosion.

Yes. He and his father both walked out to tell the tale, but it was quite an explosion. Windows a few miles away were blown out in houses around henderson and the shock waves produced were quite impressive. Been decades since i lived there but a remember vids of the desert sand rolling like waves up look out mountain.

Is he ok? I heard it was evacuated, had been burning for awhile before the "Pepkon Shot" explosion.
I cant remember the story entirely....spark got throw somewhere and people knew to get out.....i’ll have to ask to have the story refreshed. He lives in Tennessee now and I supect he’ll be moving to the Ozarks (where we can fish in our old age) before long.

I cant remember the story entirely....spark got throw somewhere and people knew to get out.....i’ll have to ask to have the story refreshed. He lives in Tennessee now and I supect he’ll be moving to the Ozarks (where we can fish in our old age) before long.
As others mentioned. Sorry to high jack a thread. One story leads to another with us old timers.

Glad to hear it :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1