DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weak GPS Mavic Pro

Killdeerz

Reactions
Weak GPS is not a problem with device, it is clearly an app issue. Before update follow me mode work fine with both of my phones after update say weak GPS at same time showing 12 satellites.Why dose DJI keep avoiding the issue.
When will there be a fix?

strange, I don't have such an issue..

your phone an android or iOS?

Android, I have seen multiple post on this subject with no fix.I anyone has a fix please help me out.

Android, I have seen multiple post on this subject with no fix.I anyone has a fix please help me out.

I'm on android, all the way back from .400...
no issues till now..

you got any spare phones? maybe try it on that and see?

Tried on 2 phones that used to work before update.No luck,I see about 50 post on here with same issue.Come on DJI enough with the updates...

Weak GPS is not a problem with device, it is clearly an app issue. Before update follow me mode work fine with both of my phones after update say weak GPS at same time showing 12 satellites.Why dose DJI keep avoiding the issue.
When will there be a fix?

I never have that issue with my iOS devices.

What makes me think DJI people say it's a phone problem when it is happening to people that updated app.1000 bucks you expect it to work as advertised.

Has anyone solved this issue, or any updates? I have a mavic pro less than a month old and wont do follow me or reset RTH to controller because of this weak GPS signal issue with the tablet. Have tried Ipad Mini 4 Cellular (TWO different units) both failed, tried Ipad Mini 3 cellular, failed. A friend tried same on his Mavic, which used to be able to do this and again, two ipad minis, both failed, another friend tried with his Mavic and Samsung Tab S2, failed (used to be able to do it)
The only way I can achieve it for some reason is with my Galaxy S8 phone, but I need the size of teh tablet.
This all seems to have gone quiet in the forums since last year???

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje