DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

weird litchi issue???

genesimmons

Reactions
hi all i had my mav high in the sky happily taking some photos, i was using litchi for some panos, on my first pano i had it set for 1 row 5 images 135 degree, i was in portait mode on the camera, all was well and she took 4 and froze or timed out on the 5th and the rc said "joystick" mode and i dont think it was responding, i was more panicked looking at the phone and nothing would respond on the phone, panning camera etc, i did what i have been scared to do and unplugged and restarted the phone, didnt change the first time and i really panicked so i pressed return to home which seemed to work then restarted litchi a second time and this time it was ok and responding so i canceled return to home and continued my flight, half way down in altitude i decided to take another pano and again stuck on pic 5,i restarted the app and the "joystick' went away, any one else had this scary issue, i am heading out today for somme pics and i am scared to fly litchi incase the pano sticks again, seemed strange the bird was unrespnsive due to a photo glitch, pretty scary it wont move until the pano is complete

In reading some similar posts, joystick mode shows when the app has control; as in your case with Litchi pano. After the pano is complete it for whatever reason does not return control to the RC. A quick switch into and out of Sport mode should cancel the mission and give control back to the RC. I have not experienced this myself but read that others fixed the problem this way. I hope this works for you.

In reading some similar posts, joystick mode shows when the app has control; as in your case with Litchi pano. After the pano is complete it for whatever reason does not return control to the RC. A quick switch into and out of Sport mode should cancel the mission and give control back to the RC. I have not experienced this myself but read that others fixed the problem this way. I hope this works for you.

ahh in my panick i never tried that, i will remeber that if it happens again, thanx for the quick reply

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark