Join Us Now

Weird spot on MAvic Pro photos

corey bell

Reactions

Problem? spot on photos in same place all pics

Was unit in a crash? no

What have you tried so far? cleaned front glass

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? iphone

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? not latest, one before latest

What Go app version are you using?dji go4 latest update

Any modification?
(if so what)no

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what)no

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link) yes

Thank you for any help. this just appeared, only difference is I have new filters, NOT on when this pic was taken

Attachments

• DJI_0570.jpg
    DJI_0570.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 101
looks like you have some contamination inside the lens, probably microscopic. Try gently blowing around the camera or tapping gently to see if you can get it out of the field of view. I have seen this posted by others with even bigger junk on the sensor.

Reactions: Thomas B
looks like you have some contamination inside the lens, probably microscopic. Try gently blowing around the camera or tapping gently to see if you can get it out of the field of view. I have seen this posted by others with even bigger junk on the sensor.
Thank you I will try this and let you know...Stay tuned!!

Thank you I will try this and let you know...Stay tuned!!
So I had no luck. This pic shown after tapping on camera, and blowing on it. Still there and in same place as before. Any more help???

Attachments

• DJI_0583 copy.jpg
    DJI_0583 copy.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 38
If you have warranty it may have to be sent in to DJI if not maybe a new camera. Contact DJI.

I know this is old, yet I have the same spot...mid-left from the center of the frame...brand new Mavic Air maiden flight yesterday while visiting the grandkids. Shows up on all pics and videos, on the fpv display, saved 720p files on the phone and on the micro sd card...

Attachments

• screen_ab5e4de56bbda0c3_1560084486000.jpg
    screen_ab5e4de56bbda0c3_1560084486000.jpg
    644.3 KB · Views: 34
  • screen_dba947b978fce525_1559995536000.jpg
    screen_dba947b978fce525_1559995536000.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 30
I had a similar defect, "bubbles" on all my pictures and videos. Tried a different iPhone with the same result. It shows up best on blue sky in same place. How did you make out? Mines in for repair.

Attachments

• IMG_4290.JPG
    IMG_4290.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 22
I know this is old, yet I have the same spot...mid-left from the center of the frame...brand new Mavic Air maiden flight yesterday while visiting the grandkids. Shows up on all pics and videos, on the fpv display, saved 720p files on the phone and on the micro sd card...

Mine is a mavic pro platinum only 2 weeks old and pics were perfect until 2 days ago. While in flight, all of a sudden what I was seeing through the app just went blank for 5 seconds. I didn't think anything about it untill that night. I was looking at what I captured that night and there it was the exact same blot that you guys see was there. I called DJI Tech support and the next day tried every troubleshooting they suggested which included updating firmware as well as the controller and the mavic itself. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app, used 3 different devices and tried 3 different micro SD cards. I also cleaned the lens and blew air at it as we!!. Still no resolution. Now my two choices are to exchange it from the seller or use my DJI refresh. Any of you resolve it without sending it in?

org_5624bf96769e63f5_1588459868000.jpg

There have been quite a few posts like this in the past year for the M1P, not sure why.
It'd be very annoying !

I'd say being internal problem, and looks like a problem (fungal growth ?) on the inner camera lens, it'd require either a camera replacement, or entire gimbal / camera replacement, depending what you can find out there, adn a pilots dexterity / tools for the fine work involved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S