DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Well, I couldn't resist 🤨

Droning on and on...

Reactions
Alright, even though the new DJI RC 2 doesn't support the Mini3P yet, I do have an unused N1 lying around i can use until it does, so I went ahead and put up my barely used (5.4mi, 1.14hr) A2S FMC but with the DJI RC for sale on eBay. It will be replaced with the A3 FMC RC2 bundle.

Here's the link to the auction if any of you are interested.

Alright, even though the new DJI RC 2 doesn't support the Mini3P yet, I do have an unused N1 lying around i can use until it does, so I went ahead and put up my barely used (5.4mi, 1.14hr) A2S FMC but with the DJI RC for sale on eBay. It will be replaced with the A3 FMC RC2 bundle.

Here's the link to the auction if any of you are interested.
Don't blame you; it's tough to resist. So far, I am resisting.

Reactions: Torque
Don't blame you; it's tough to resist. So far, I am resisting.
Heh heh... we'll see what tune your singing in another 24... When I woke up yesterday, I didn't see myself upgrading for a long time. I was still gonna hold out for an M3P when drone-only came available.

Then word the A3 supports autonomous waypoints. Big domino now fallen. This morning I watched all 17 minutes of DC Rainmaker's review. Learned that both cameras are fully supported with ALL features (10-bit dlog, tracking, all shooting modes, etc.). Saw the footage from both cameras on the same material. Stunning, on a YT video no less.

I'm gonna posit this is a newer generation of the Omnivision 1/1.3" sensor than in the Mini 3, perhaps with some added knobs to twiddle in software, better manufacturing process, I don't know. All I can say is my Mini3P doesn't do as good a job with last year's sensor.

At the end of the review, all dominoes had gone down hard, I was toast, done, stick a fork in me, I'm gonna send money to that darn Chinese company AGAIN!!!

So, my best advice, only advice... don't watch this video if you have an A2(S), but not an M3. You might not eat for a month, but you’ll have a new A3 😁😁

Last edited:
Heh heh... we'll see what tune your singing in another 24... When I woke up yesterday, I didn't see myself upgrading for a long time. I was still gonna hold out for an M3P when drone-only came available.

Then word the A3 supports autonomous waypoints. Big domino now fallen. This morning I watched all 17 minutes of DC Rainmaker's review. Learned that both cameras are fully supported with ALL features (10-bit dlog, tracking, all shooting modes, etc.). Saw the footage from both cameras on the same material. Stunning, on a YT video no less.

At the end, all dominoes had gone down hard, I was toast, done, stick a fork in me, I'm gonna send more money to that darn Chinese company AGAIN!!!

So, my best advice, only advice... don't watch this video if you have an A2(S), but not an M3. You might not eat for a month, but you’ll have a new A3 😁😁

I saw the video and yes there are a ton of A3 videos, most are super positive; I'm holding out for the A3P. ;)

The only drone youtubers who don't seem to love it are the ones who didn't get one early and have not flown it. (like Captain Drone).
Yeah Cpt Drone, I detected a bit of sour grapes as well. Strange because he doesn't have Mavic 3 Pro so I would think it's about time for the Air 3. He didn't hate it but he didnt love Air 3 enough to buy one.

Reactions: KLRSKIR
Yeah Cpt Drone, I detected a bit of sour grapes as well. Strange because he doesn't have Mavic 3 Pro so I would think it's about time for the Air 3. He didn't hate it but he didnt love Air 3 enough to buy one.
I'll bet one will show up in his fleet sooner rather than later.

Reactions: mavic3usa
Would someone loan me $800 so I can get the A3 NOW and not have to wait to sell the A2S?!?!!?

I can't get, "you're buying another drone? For what ?!?!!?" past my wife without selling the A2S. 33 years of marriage, beautiful and loving, made for each other.

I'm thinking of ending it 😁😁😁😁

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian