DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Well, I did it.

cb4017

Reactions
Hi Folks. I've been lusting for a Mavic Pro since they were introduced. I finally decided to get one and ordered a refurbished unit from DJI through Amazon.

I had a DJI P3A. I never had problems flying it but it developed cracks in the motor mount area of the shell. DJI fixed it under warranty but I kinda lost faith in it and sold it not long after getting it back. That and it was a PITA to take anywhere because of the size.

My Mavic is due next week. Can't wait to get it and start flying in the wide open Northern Nevada desert.

Regards
Cliff

Reactions: dirkclod
Have fun Cliff, they’re a great drone.
I feel refirb is a good option at the moment, they are great value with the platinum coming out, and personally feel after some initial issue is fixed with them they seem to be very stable.

New items such as this, you can be lucky and get a perfect item, or you can get a lemon.

I had a new one and gimbal errors maybe 10hrs flying in, the refirb seems A1, better all round for some reason.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi Folks. I've been lusting for a Mavic Pro since they were introduced. I finally decided to get one and ordered a refurbished unit from DJI through Amazon.

I had a DJI P3A. I never had problems flying it but it developed cracks in the motor mount area of the shell. DJI fixed it under warranty but I kinda lost faith in it and sold it not long after getting it back. That and it was a PITA to take anywhere because of the size.

My Mavic is due next week. Can't wait to get it and start flying in the wide open Northern Nevada desert.

Regards
Cliff
Howdy from Wyoming cb4017, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks for the welcome.
My P3A was a refurbished unit. When I bought it I reasoned it would have been thoroughly tested and should be good to go. It looked like new and flew great.
Hopefully the Mavic will be the same.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661