Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Well, shoot.

Congratulations !!!

Reactions: ArnieZiffel
Well done! Welcome to the club...
Cheers!

I know what you mean - I really wanted that 100% too!

Good score though, and the little plastic cert you’ll eventually get doesn’t have the exam score on it!

I know what you mean - I really wanted that 100% too!

Good score though, and the little plastic cert you’ll eventually get doesn’t have the exam score on it!
Yup... being legal is really all that matters. Thanks!

Congratulations! They seem to always put a couple of questions in there where the “correct” answer is ambiguous or not covered in the best of prep material. No shame in that score.

Thanks! My main deficiency was in the Subpart D rules/categories. Didn't study that enough. But, I passed, so that's what matters.

Congratulations on passing…

Don't let someone say, "You only got a 93%, didn't you study?"

There is a joke I like to tell when some "Bumkiss" tries to impress me with their credentials…

I ask them what they call the person who graduates first in their class in a Medical School?

The answer is, "Valedictorian…"

I then ask them what they call the person who graduates last in their class in a medical school?

The answer is, "Doctor…"

So whether you pass with a 100% or the minimum passing, you will still be called Doctor…

Once again, Congratulations… Is it for fun or profit?

Congratulations on passing…

Don't let someone say, "You only got a 93%, didn't you study?"

There is a joke I like to tell when some "Bumkiss" tries to impress me with their credentials…

I ask them what they call the person who graduates first in their class in a Medical School?

The answer is, "Valedictorian…"

I then ask them what they call the person who graduates last in their class in a medical school?

The answer is, "Doctor…"

So whether you pass with a 100% or the minimum passing, you will still be called Doctor…

Once again, Congratulations… Is it for fun or profit?
Thanks! Primarily for fun, though would like to be able to conduct operations under 107 when, for instance, a friend needs help, or some other need arises.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure