DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

well that blew me away

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
how is that for service ,yesterday the 27th as i stated in another thread ,i purchased the new Air 3 RC 2 combo plus the 100w charging brick and the ND filters at precisely 13-01 hours direct from DJI
well i can hardly believe it but a few minutes ago at 14-20 it was delivered to my door
i was not expecting that
well done DJI and DHL for such a speedy turn around

how is that for service ,yesterday the 27th as i stated in another thread ,i purchased the new Air 3 RC 2 combo plus the 100w charging brick and the ND filters at precisely 13-01 hours direct from DJI
well i can hardly believe it but a few minutes ago at 14-20 it was delivered to my door
i was not expecting that
Congratulations on your New Squeaky Clean Power Drone :)

Its Exciting !

Reactions: old man mavic
when i places the order yesterday 27th it said due to be dispatched today the 28th ,so i was thinking maybe Monday or Tuesday next week,i am sat here like a kid in a sweet shop ,with a silly grin on my face,waiting for the RC ,and one battery at the moment to charge up so i can get it ready to fly ,as i already have the DJI RC for my Mini 3 pro ,i fortunately know all the procedures to go though ,just a small aside ,the screen shade and gimbal cover that i am using on the original RC will not fit on the new RC2 because of the external antennas, and for those who are interested , the bottom edge of the RC 2 now only has one C type connection port, and a SD card slot that are open to the elements no cover like the original RC

Reactions: Mrktn
i was not expecting that
Brilliant, cheers Len

i was not expecting that
Most excellent!

when i places the order yesterday 27th it said due to be dispatched today the 28th ,so i was thinking maybe Monday or Tuesday next week,i am sat here like a kid in a sweet shop ,with a silly grin on my face,waiting for the RC ,and one battery at the moment to charge up so i can get it ready to fly ,as i already have the DJI RC for my Mini 3 pro ,i fortunately know all the procedures to go though ,just a small aside ,the screen shade and gimbal cover that i am using on the original RC will not fit on the new RC2 because of the external antennas, and for those who are interested , the bottom edge of the RC 2 now only has one C type connection port, and a SD card slot that are open to the elements no cover like the original RC
Glad to hear it! Enjoy

Congrats on ur new bird.
And yes DJI and DHL have been awesome from China to Canada. My last few orders were 4 days from clicking buy to on my doorstep with no issues. Awesome service each time.

25 hours, 19 minutes?! I would ask for some form of compensation due to the extraordinarily long delay. It shouldn't take longer to deliver than it does to order. I mean seriously, even Temu and Wish have same minute delivery now.( I'm hoping I was able to put on my best Karen attitude)
Having done that I hope you enjoy your new drone OMM.

@Yeunglings i know they could have made it inside of 24 hours if they had really tried;);););)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1