Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Well ... that's a first ....

OzoneVibe

Reactions
100 miles to fly the MP .... and forgot the props .... :/
#GettingOld #LosingIt
LOL!
Anyone else travelled a long way without something essential?

100 miles to fly the MP .... and forgot the props .... :/
#GettingOld #LosingIt
LOL!
Anyone else travelled a long way without something essential?
40 miles and I left my batteries charging at home, the whole drive back (@ way beyond the speed limit) I was sure I would find the house on fire.

Other than my Pad 1 time and wasn't that far I got up early one morning to go and forgot to go Thumbswayup

Reactions: Bunny Too
Didn’t travel very far, about 20 miles,and a 30 minute walk. Setting up RC and iPad and found that neither of the 2 USB leads I have were with the drone. Just flew with the RC and in LOS.

I bring my MP to work every day to shoot time lapse of equipment coming in and out of the yard. I forgot the SD card one day. I was headed to fly a tower this past weekend that was almost 200 miles from the house. I got half way there and thought about the SD card. I was like to heck with it if I forgot it Walmart has them all day long I can just go get another one. When I checked though I had it.

Thats the nice thing about the Mavic no need to remove the props...
Indeed ... but it had just come back from a DJI warranty repair ... and I sent it off to them without the props.
Did all the firmware updates, too, when it returned ... and would probably have removed them for that (RIDICULOUSLY) long process.

I haven't forgotten to take anything yet, as I just got mine and am trying different things.

I did my first Point of INterest, looking down in a bunch of high brush/bushes trying to find an inexpensive drone I lost there. Being quite new to all this...I was focusing on making sure I didn't hit any of the trees. Was proud of myself. ;)

Got home to look at the video...I forgot to turn on the recording.

Great examples above.

This is where a Checklist comes in very handy. We have a night before checklist (to make sure everything is on charge) as well as a loading in the vehicle checklist. Also you want duplicates/spares of most everything and when you remove/use one of them you replace it ASAP.

SD Cards - 12
Lightning Cables - 4 in the case as well as probably that many in the car (used in multiple devices)

Definitely. When I get to the put of commercial work I expect tho have a checklist honed.

Definitely. When I get to the put of commercial work I expect tho have a checklist honed.

When you start going to jobsites etc always remember:

1 is NONE
2 is 1

In other words have spare on hand for everything including the aircraft and all peripherals needed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu