DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

went to Europe this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guy’s from guideline #15
it is not the responsibility of the forum owners, moderators or community members to police and enforce these rules and regulations.
That being said please be civil.
I will be removing the name calling shortly.
Thanks.

Yes, I was amazing, we agree on that.

---Oh you baby boomers are hilarious..I mean amazing

I am aware that your drone will never fail, will never crash because of malfunctioning and that you as an operator will never make a mistake that causes the drone to crash, but what if Murphy's law is applied to you and your drone one day? Is it then still only about you and your time or wight other people be effected?

Think about that for a while and ask yourself in an honost moment if it really shows maturity to only have you, your time and your wishes at first in your life.
Yes its worth it, to me...where were you when you asked that earlier and I answered with "yes it was worth it."

And as far as living life like "bubble boy" and not taking chances...well that's how an amazing 3 year old like you was raised and in the 50s and 60s it must have been great. Until you realize that you have pillaged the nation’s economy, , financing two wars with deficits, repeatedly cutting your own taxes, presiding over the death of America’s manufacturing core, and leaving future generations to clean up the mess that yall created.

I digress

But no worries which brings me to my next point

...fast forward to 2019 now we have remote control quadro-copters flying thing connect to the intraweb-net-tron and goggles!! and they fly ove things really, really, high...and you can fly it when your really, really, high. Oh but you can make mistakes or it can malfunction so I ma just going to put it in mycloset and only fly it over my 6000 acres of cash cow. because its not worth it to make mistakes and hurt people. I guess I will just go home in my 9,000 lb truck and dart down an uneven paved highway at 70 mph...what could go wrong...An i will talk on my Iphone made in suicide shops in china...doesnt seem like it could hurt anmyone s family.

I could go on for hours but I thinklyou get my point.

..Your argument is invalid!!

nobody has it really figured out, its all about rolling with the punches...adapt to your surroundings.

Guys till I have a moment this is Temp Closed but will reopen shortly.
Sorry.

Guys till I have a moment this is Temp Closed but will reopen shortly.
Sorry.
OK after rereading all this and see from the nature of the picture this thread isn't going to do nothing
but spiral further down. We shall just close this and move on .

Unknown-1.png

Reactions: BigAl07
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78