DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wetlands are Sick! - Check out this area in 4K!

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

Hello my fellow DJI fans. I found this sick hidden gem way outside of Vancouver. This marsh is a site to see. I've shown quite a bit of it in a compact enjoyable video. Check it out.

Enjoy and feel free to comment!
4_2x.gif

Pasquale Josepe

Hello my fellow DJI fans. I found this sick hidden gem way outside of Vancouver. This marsh is a site to see. I've shown quite a bit of it in a compact enjoyable video. Check it out.

If you like it I invite you to check out more of my channel. I post every two weeks and have so much amazing scenery to share. If you enjoy what you see don't forget to hit that like button and if you want to be automatically notified then please subscribe.

4_2x.gif

Pasquale Josepe
That's beautiful, nice work!

4_2x.gif

Pasquale Josepe
Fantastic scenery, definitely a great video... !!

Nice! Gives me some ideas for when I visit Costa Rica later this year.

Nice! I appreciate the variety of shots, angles, movement. I was trying to figure out if this was Vancouver US and Columbia Gorge area, or Vancouver BC and Frasier River area...

Reactions: Drewy
Nice! I appreciate the variety of shots, angles, movement. I was trying to figure out if this was Vancouver US and Columbia Gorge area, or Vancouver BC and Frasier River area...
Thanks for the detailed comment. It's actually the Chilliwack BC area.

Awesome video, I'm jealous, I wish I had such beautiful places to fly...

Awesome video. I looked like you flew over the wooded area to the wetland portion. If so, when you were dropping down low, it was still smooth with great video. Were you using boosted antennas to keep the signal, or were you flying from the wetland side of the forest?

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb