DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

Welcome to Chilliwack, BC. Better known as The Wack

Vancouver has many cities surrounding it. Chilliwack is one of the smaller ones and is butted up against some of the nicest lakes and mountains. This video showcases the urban areas of Chilliwack BC.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe

Awesome editing and music! :)

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
Well done Pasquale. I also enjoyed Crown Mountain and can sense the danger (I was half expecting your head to pop up at the peak LOL). Appreciate your effort and obvious passion for what you do.
Thanks mate and stay safe from Down Under.

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
Well done Pasquale. I also enjoyed Crown Mountain and can sense the danger (I was half expecting your head to pop up at the peak LOL). Appreciate your effort and obvious passion for what you do.
Thanks mate and stay safe from Down Under.
Hey hey. I'm glad you got a chance to check out some of my other hikes. haha yeah, you won't see me popping my head out on Crown mountain, crazy *** hike. Thanks for watching!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21