DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
I stand by my initial assumptions about this flight as a highly suspect illegal flight. If it were not, you would have already come clean. And by the way most scenic areas that people would want to photograph are located well inside most park boundaries , well beyond VLOS rules that exist in all places here in Canada.

Chris
Nothing to come clean about. Use your brain and fly from outside the park. Assumptions make people look foolish and facts don't care about your feelings.
Beautiful area. I would have loved for you to show along the river.
Thank you. I have a separate video showing just the river area. I can't wait to put it together.

This kind of response is not worth my time.

Chris
Don't be afraid. I know people your age think an apology is an admission to being a wimp but it couldn't be further from the truth. A real man knows how to admit he's wrong and most certainly would not walk away from a lie that he started when the proof is just moments away. Do the right thing and accept the challenge.

Chris, will you admit you're wrong and apologize in this tread if I can prove without a doubt that no take off or landing occured in a park during the filming of this video. Yes or no?

Why prolong it? Just provide the proof and if he wants to apologize he can do it or not. I'm sure his questions and points were valid for some people.

Last edited:
I liked it! Beautiful scenery and good flying. Just in case you do not know how to do a copywriter icon, on a Mac option+G and you will get these ©©©©©©©©©

That way you do not have spell copywriter out longhand

Dale
Thanks for the tip Dale and glad you gave it a watch. I tried both ways but preferred the written form.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne