DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

I can't begin to tell you how breathtaking this entire area is. Not very many people get to see this because you need a 4x4 and a driver with balls to get to the trailhead. You can walk through the meadows and climb Brandywine Mountain at the end. Not too dangerous, until you reach the peak. You'll see why lol. It may be a few months from summer but that doesn’t mean you can't plan for it now. The last part of the movie, The Ballad of Buster Shruggs, was filmed here.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe

I can't begin to tell you how breathtaking this entire area is. Not very many people get to see this because you need a 4x4 and a driver with balls to get to the trailhead. You can walk through the meadows and climb Brandywine Mountain at the end. Not too dangerous, until you reach the peak. You'll see why lol. It may be a few months from summer but that doesn’t mean you can't plan for it now. The last part of the movie, The Ballad of Buster Shruggs, was filmed here.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe
That's one of the most beautiful remote places I've ever seen. Outstanding footage. I can't believe you captured all that on one battery........

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe
Very nice! I'm assuming that's the Brandywine Mountain in British Columbia because that sure doesn't look like Ohio! Hahaha. Very beautiful, reminds me of here in Colorado and looks like a lot of the trails we go on. Great job!

Very nice! I'm assuming that's the Brandywine Mountain in British Columbia because that sure doesn't look like Ohio! Hahaha. Very beautiful, reminds me of here in Colorado and looks like a lot of the trails we go on. Great job!
I had no idea Colorado was like that.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Thank you very much. And yes you are correct, this is in British Columbia by the Whistler area.

I had no idea Colorado was like that.
Oh yeah. You get a few miles out into the back country and it's pretty spectacular. There's several alpine lakes we hike to that are up around 11,000ft with the surrounding peaks at 13,000ft. Very awe inspiring.

Reactions: John_Soccer
Oh yeah. You get a few miles out into the back country and it's pretty spectacular. There's several alpine lakes we hike to that are up around 11,000ft with the surrounding peaks at 13,000ft. Very awe inspiring.
Dude that sounds amazing. I usually don't travel in the states but it's going on the list now.

Dude that sounds amazing. I usually don't travel in the states but it's going on the list now.
It's a beautiful State. There are many parts where you'd swear you're in the Swiss Alps or the Dolomites and you can't beat the weather.

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
That's good to know. Have you taken any drone videos of these areas? If so I'd be happy to see them.
I've taken several from my house, which overlooks the Continental Divide, but I've yet to do anything with them. I have DaVinci video editor but haven't really played with it yet.

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000