DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

This was one of my most favorite mountains to climb. The diversity of each shot will make you want to hike it this summer. Not too dangerous until you reach the peak. You'll see why lol. This video was a long time coming and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did climbing it.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe

Spectacular footage, and kudos for the great effort you took to hike up there. As someone who lives in Ontario, I have to say, we have dull boring flat landscapes by comparison... I miss BC, lived there for a bit as a kid. Well done and thank you.

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Do you live in BC or have hiked anything similar? Totally going to check out your channel.

No man. :) I'm from Europe, Latvia. We have just a few small mountains here. But I do love to go for a hike into the forest or nature walking path. We have a lot of them from the wood - Dabas_takas_LV_brosura_WEB.pdf

Spectacular footage, and kudos for the great effort you took to hike up there. As someone who lives in Ontario, I have to say, we have dull boring flat landscapes by comparison... I miss BC, lived there for a bit as a kid. Well done and thank you.
I appreciate the compliments. That must have been hard moving away. BC would love to have you back. Any chance of that happening in the future?

Reactions: LukiDrone
No man. :) I'm from Europe, Latvia. We have just a few small mountains here. But I do love to go for a hike into the forest or nature walking path. We have a lot of them from the wood - Dabas_takas_LV_brosura_WEB.pdf
Well, you may have less mountians but you have many many other things to make up for it. I love Europe and can't wait to get enough time off to do it properly.

You are one modest guy. Your channel is outstanding! I've never seen such beautiful footage. You clearly put a lot of time into the editing and it shows. I'm going to crack few beers and watch all of your videos. You should be very proud and thank you so much for showing the world how gorgeous BC is.

You are one modest guy. Your channel is outstanding! I've never seen such beautiful footage. You clearly put a lot of time into the editing and it shows. I'm going to crack few beers and watch all of your videos. You should be very proud and thank you so much for showing the world how gorgeous BC is.
Thank you John. One of the nicest comments I've ever recieved. It is a lot of hard work to climb these mountains. Stay safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000