DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

If you enjoy the epic beauty Canada's landscapes have to offer then look no further. After a long haul of hiking, exploring and video editing I'm happy to share another season of adventure in various locations across BC.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe

Great video! Perfect music and stunning shots. I've been there once and was awed by what I saw...flew over a glacier in a small plane that was also my first and only amphibious plane ride with a water take-off and landing. So, did you shoot it with an anamorphic lens or just shoot super wide and letterbox it? I did think the ending kind of pooped out. Perhaps you could adjust that because other than the end, it was first class cinematic production.

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
Excellent video and thank you for all the time, effort and cost to get some gorgeous video. Great job!
Thanks man!
Great video! Perfect music and stunning shots. I've been there once and was awed by what I saw...flew over a glacier in a small plane that was also my first and only amphibious plane ride with a water take-off and landing. So, did you shoot it with an anamorphic lens or just shoot super wide and letterbox it? I did think the ending kind of pooped out. Perhaps you could adjust that because other than the end, it was first class cinematic production.
Such great feedback. Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78