DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Incredible Beaches of Cancun Mexico!

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

Wow did I ever need a vacation. I was able to bring my mini buddy with me too ; ). Cancun isn't just about some of the sexiest women you've ever seen. The beaches are incredible as well. I should just say 1 big beach as you'll see in the video.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe

Very nice footage and great 'vacation' music too. Well done.

Wow did I ever need a vacation. I was able to bring my mini buddy with me too ; ). Cancun isn't just about some of the sexiest women you've ever seen. The beaches are incredible as well. I should just say 1 big beach as you'll see in the video.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe
Very well done - thanks for sharing!

Amazing footage !!!
What drone did you use? What format? Dlogs? Color profile LUN? I am learning.

bump to @Wildcatgary's question. Did you have any issues at entry to Mexico with the drone or run into any issues flying it? About to leave on a trip to Nuevo Vallarta and would like to take my Air2S. Have found conflicting interpretations on the rules regarding visitors to the country and their drones.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Beautiful, but I'll never understand why people build on sand bars. Same problem in my local area and they're all going underwater eventually.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Amazing footage !!!
What drone did you use? What format? Dlogs? Color profile LUN? I am learning.
Hey man. Good questions. I got that quality from a mini 2. Crazy what you can get with the right settings. 4K, d-cinelike and ND filters. No lut but I do use a noise reducer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer