DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

Welcome to Mission, BC.

Vancouver has many cities surrounding it. Mission is one of the smaller ones and is butted up against some of the nicest lakes and mountains. This video showcases the backyard of Mission BC.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe

Welcome to Mission, BC.

Vancouver has many cities surrounding it. Mission is one of the smaller ones and is butted up against some of the nicest lakes and mountains. This video showcases the backyard of Mission BC.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe
Well done, beautiful scenery

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
That was beautiful Mavy! Loved the light and shade. Glad that pine at 1:50 wasn't any taller (was that just good judgement?).
Thanks mate from Down Under.
Thanks buddy. Yeah that pine was close, but not that close....just clever editing. Peace from the other side.

I will subscribe. Scenery is similar to my area. I am in northern British Columbia. I love my Mavic air. Folds up small and goes into my pack when hiking

I will subscribe. Scenery is similar to my area. I am in northern British Columbia. I love my Mavic air. Folds up small and goes into my pack when hiking
Oh that's great. I'm glad you subscribed and hope you find other videos on my channel that you'll enjoy. What part of Northern BC are you from?

I am from Terrace B.C. About 575km north of Prince George

Here is a small clip I put together from still photos of my last trip to the ocean.

Gorgeous. It just doesn't matter where in BC you go, it's all beautiful. Checking out your channel now. Will leave comments there.
Thanks. It's much appreciated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007