DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What a difference!

Mavic1965

Reactions
Hello from NW Florida. I got a Mavic Pro Platinum for Christmas. I have been building and flying multirotors for several years now. I've used KK2, Crius, APM, APM2, Pixhawks and the Pixhawk Cube. I actually enjoy the hands on needed for these to operate properly. I Have the first 3DR Iris and the 3DR Solo; both are great birds... BUT, the DJI Mavic Pro is a nice change of pace. So easy to fly. A built in camera with no need to attach and detach when flying. DJI GO Software app is easy to use. I look forward to getting many hours of enjoyment with this unit. I will be getting my 107 soon and may try my hand at earning a little money on the side with it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Research the commercial stuff before you go that route. More to it than most people think.

Reactions: Mavic1965
Research the commercial stuff before you go that route. More to it than most people think.

Thanks Starz. I have been researching commercial use for a while now, mainly in agriculture and real estate. You are correct; there is way more to the commercial side than just having a camera drone.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

0rojyyg-png.56543

Reactions: Mavic1965
Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlipPak