DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What age bracket are you in ?

Which age bracket are you in ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 drone 75 year old here in the UK, started with Mavic Air 1 in 2018 and the Mavic Air 2 this year. Got my A2 CoC in August this year ready for the changes in a January 2021 when at some point I will become a 3 drone 76 year old if I can just live long enough......ha ha....great recreational sport, never looked back

Well, I passed my pilot’s license at 68 and in another language! I ignore the funny looks I get when I am out ‘flying’ and have a little giggle when people ask me where my grandkids are?
@Grapecrusher
Grapecrusher as in wine maker ? :D

@Grapecrusher
Grapecrusher as in wine maker ? :D
Lol, no.......as in my second flight with my Mavic Pro it took off like a bat out of he.l and ended up in amongst the grapes in the vineyard.....hence I became known by my ‘dearest’ friends as the Grapecrusher! A somewhat inauspicious start but at least it was the IMU card that was at fault!

medically we(Oldies) are just doing what we are told that we do ,when we age ,and that is revert back to our childhood ,so i am letting nature take its course (seems a reasonable excuse to me ) ;););););)

Wrong side of 50! Well 80 actually. It's only a number an d I still have a lengthy bucket list!
great minds think alike see my post#7 :):):)

Hey you youngsters, in my original post here I said"I like to do something new now the and then". Learned a couple of weeks back I am also adept at something stupid now and then. Flying out over the surf and returned drone to the beach, put the bird down on the sand to review video, you can guess the rest, felt the waves lapping round my legs and saw to my dismay a gentle wave swill over the drone.
All my efforts with distilled water and dessicant failed. A dead bird had to replace it. End of confession.

• Haha
Reactions: old man mavic
I grew up watchin' those old turds on the muppet show. It's hilarious! Thumbswayup
I’m raising a 5 year old grand so still watching them.?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest