DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What am I seeing in the video?

Skyelf

Reactions
I don't recall seeing this when I first started flying my M2PP; I'm flying it so infrequently now (as we mostly use our Air2) but I still like it so much! The footage now looks mushy to me. I don't know the right terms with which to describe it, but ...what do you think? It's just not clear & clean video. Any suggestions? Also, I'm down to my last 2 batteries for this drone. I've seen there are some others on Amazon but wonder if they (as reviews seem skewed towards negative experiences) are worth a try?

Thanks!

Short test clip from M2PP

I don't recall seeing this when I first started flying my M2PP; I'm flying it so infrequently now (as we mostly use our Air2) but I still like it so much! The footage now looks mushy to me. I don't know the right terms with which to describe it, but ...what do you think? It's just not clear & clean video. Any suggestions? Also, I'm down to my last 2 batteries for this drone. I've seen there are some others on Amazon but wonder if they (as reviews seem skewed towards negative experiences) are worth a try?

Thanks!

Short test clip from M2PP
This video looks fine to me. It just needs to be properly color corrected in post processing software. It might be a tad underexposed but thats easily corrected in editing software. This footage would edit up nicely.

The Air2 might have a bit more punch in the unedited video but you would expect that from a more consumer orientated device since people using those devices are less likely to edit and color correct the footage. With a Pro model you want it flatter with less sharpening added so you can control how you want to add contrast and sharpening yourself in post.

Last edited:
There is a terrible shake and and rattle in the sky starting at 17 seconds. not sure if its codec related or SD card related or drone related but its there.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 2 In the Rain , Land on the Water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu