DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are the diagonal lines on the controller display?

Big Fil

Reactions
On the screen of the controller there are 6 segmented diagonal type items on the display. Do these do anything, and if not why would they put them there? DJIs manual does not mention these at all and I have not seen any discussions about what they do.

On the screen of the controller there are 6 segmented diagonal type items on the display. Do these do anything, and if not why would they put them there? DJIs manual does not mention these at all and I have not seen any discussions about what they do.

Over exposure preview

The left side is your speed indicator, and the right side is your prop speed indicator.
You found that in the manual, didn't you? You ol' dirty overachiever [emoji6]

Also,
The u it's are right above it... so to me it seemed obvious what they display.

Last edited:
if you have an IOS device running the GO4 app it is also under the remote settings. just click on "Remote Controller LCD Screen Introduction". Sorry for the crappy picture but the little balloons have the corresponding numbers to each description listed below.

20170410_223412.jpg

Reactions: HowSR
if you have an IOS device running the GO4 app it is also under the remote settings. just click on "Remote Controller LCD Screen Introduction". Sorry for the crappy picture but the little balloons have the corresponding numbers to each description listed below.

View attachment 10370
Wouldn't a screenshot have been easier? Just sayin.

Reactions: HowSR and Rbruz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman