DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are your "supplimental" apps you use with your drone?

marklyn

Reactions
I'm curious to see what people also have on their phone/tablet that you use in addition to the app that flies your drone (ie: DJI Go, Litchi, etc.) and what platform you use.
Some of the apps below I rarely use, but still have, and some I use frequently when flying.
I use Litchi (primarily) on my iPad mini 4.
Other apps:
DJI Go 4, DJI GS Pro, FlightRadar24 flight tracker, B4UFly, Airmap, HD Sync, UAV Forecast, Altitude angel, Hover and DJI Assistant.

I have VentureSky for environmental conditions, Hover for TFRs, and Sun Surveyor for identifying golden hour etc.

What does DJI Assistant on mobile do? I'm only familiar with the PC version.

I have VentureSky for environmental conditions, Hover for TFRs, and Sun Surveyor for identifying golden hour etc.

What does DJI Assistant on mobile do? I'm only familiar with the PC version.
Ha ha, I have to plead igorance on DJI Assistant on my iPad! I recall downloading/installing it after I got the Mavic but when I launch it it says "searching", presumably for my Mavic? Sorry, I guess that's the reason for my initial post, see what/why people are using some of the apps out there.

1) AirMap
2) Polar Pro for filter guidance and golden hour.
3) Hanger Autopilot for advanced missions.
4) UAV Forecast for conditions.

Reactions: marklyn
Airmap (for national park boundaries - it is useless for controlled airspace in Australia)

Can i fly there. (For airspace restrictions)

DroneHarmony

Bureau of meteorology for forecasts

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54